11th Annual – Running for a Stronger and Healthier Navajo Nation 10K
PROTECTING OURSELVES THROUGH HEALTHY LIVING!
Monday, October 11, 2021 – Sunday, October 23, 2021
Welcome to the 11th Annual – Running for a Stronger and Healthier Navajo Nation 10K!
The Navajo Nation Special Diabetes Program will be hold our 11th Annual - Running for a Stronger and Healthier Navajo Nation 10K (6.5 miles) Event. We will be offering a Virtual 10K and a 10K in-person this year.
The 10K In-Person, will be for advanced or experienced runners. *Runners only* First come first serve. You are encouraged to register as soon as possible. **Proof of complete vaccination and/or negative test results the week of event.
This event will begin in waves, with a total of 4 waves. with an overall limit of 60 participants. The first set of participants will be comprised 15 participates, followed by another set of 15 participants, etc,.The event will commence at 5:00pm; 5:30pm; 6:00pm; and the last wave will be at 6:30pm. The end of the race will be at 7:30PM. You will have to stay with your assigned wave group.
**Limit of 60 Registered Participants**
DATES & LOCATION:
• October 11 - TBA (Dilkon): 5:30pm to 7:30pm
• October 13 - TBA (Tuba City) : 5:30pm to 7:30pm
• October 15 - TBA (Kayenta) : 5:30pm to 7:30pm
• October 17 - TBA (Chinle) : 5:30pm to 7:30pm
• October 19 - TBA (Shiprock) : 5:30pm to 7:30pm
• October 21 - TBA (Crownpoint) : 5:30pm to 7:30pm
• October 23 - TBA (Window Rock) : 5:30pm to 7:30pm