We look forward to providing a fun and safe race day experience at the 12th Annual West Chester STOMPS Cancer 5k & Fun Walk and Virtual 5K & Fun Walk starting on October 16, 2021. We missed you all in-person last year! We have decided to add a virtual component to this event. The in-person event is on Saturday, October 16th (Registration at Barnaby's) and the virtual event will be open for a week from October 16th-October 23rd. You can participate in the virtual event at any location that is convenient and safe for you!
This family-fun event will raise funds to provide Unexpected Amazingness to local Families with cancer. Our goal is to keep everyone active and safe while still celebrating all of our amazing Families! Take this opportunity to get outside and take a run/walk with your friends & family (at a safe distance of course!) You can also STOMP cancer by forming a team, sponsoring, or volunteering – all to support local families with cancer! Please visit www.bringinghopehome.org to learn more about our organization and upcoming events!
EVENT DETAILS: As of 7/21/21
- Exclusive STOMP T-Shirts will be provided to all participants registered by Sept. 1 (We will stop collecting shirt sizes on 9/1. If you register after 9/1, you will get a shirt but we can't guarantee the size)
- Team name will appear on back of shirt if created by Sept. 1
- Pre-STOMP Presentation will begin at 8:30AM
- 5K Race will begin at 9:00AM on the corner of Church & Market St. Walk immediately to follow.
- All STOMPERS are invited to join us at STOMP-Fest following the race at Barnaby's of West Chester, where there will be food, drink specials, awards, and much more!
- Please note: this event is rain or shine!
- Top 3 overall runners
- Top 3 male & female runners in each age group (Age groups are: 0-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
- Team Spirit Award (in loving memory of STOMPER Jeni Stanley)
- School Spirit Award (in loving memory of Colin Delaney)
- Largest Team Award (in loving memory of STOMPER Katie Durant)
Covid 19 UPDATE: The race-organizing team is monitoring the local, state, federal, and CDC guidance as it relates to the global pandemic. We prioritize the health of our community, above all else. Details regarding current social distancing measures will be communicated closer to the race.