On-site registration opens at 8AM
Join us at the Zip Mountain Bike Trail in Minocqua Wisconsin for this one of a kind fat bike race. Rip the Zip, Zip the Zipline and Sip some Bare Bones brew, have a great time with other fatbikers and fun people!
The race course (located at the Zip Mountain Bike Trails in Minocqua, WI) takes full advantage of LAMBO's fantastic single-track and epic flow trails, all meticulously groomed for winter fat biking. Experience fast and flowy, berms and downhills, and a few challenging climbs.
Don't let the distance fool you. If you enter the 3 lap, 21K race you will definitely be challenged. The single-lap 7K race has a few challenges as well, but is great for those newer to fat biking.
We will have beer from Bare Bones Brewery.
We'll have music and a giant fire ring with lots of room to spread out. There won't be a warming tent this year, but we will have a changing tent available for individual use.
- 7K Award Classes: Under 17 | 18-29 | 30-39 | 40-49 | 50-59 | 60+
- 21K Award Classes: Under 17 | 18-29 | 30-39 | 40-49 | 50-59 | 60+
- 8:00 AM - Check-In/Register
- 10:00 AM - Race Starts - Staggered Start
- 1:00 PM - Zip Line Opens
- 2:00 PM - Awards
- 3:00 PM - Drawing for Bucket and/or 50-50 Raffles