Join us on the inaugural 4th of July run at White Tank Regional Park for a fun yet challenging 4 mile run. The run consist of 4 miles starting at the White Tank Regional Park entrance and running to top of the park for a memorable run of the summer.
Check out this awesome swag!!
- Finisher Medal
- Finisher Tank Top Men's and Women's cut
- This is a green event therefor no cup are available at the water stations. We strongly suggest for all participants to run with a hydration gear. There will be a water station at mile 2 and mile 3.
- 5:00 am White Tank Regional Park Opens
- 5:05 am Packet pickup
- 5:10 am Shuttle begins to starting line
- 5:45 am Last shuttle leaves to starting line
- 6:00 am Race Starts
- Awards to top 4 overall Males and Females
- Special award only to the 4th place male and female in the following age groups.
- 19 and Under
- 20 to 39
- 40 to 49
- 50 to 59
- 60 and over
At the finish line
At the finish line we will have lots of refreshments, snacks and more!! Fun energetic music to celebrate your accomplishment and an awesome finisher medal for you to share all over your favorite social media.
Bracket/Division Details & Fees:
4 on the 4th Run to the TopActivity Starts: 7/4/2022 06:00 - Activity Ends: 7/4/2022 07:30Registration opens : 7/9/2021 03:00Activity type: Trail raceRequires Date of BirthRequires phone numberGiveaway(s): T-ShirtRegistration Periods:
Registration opens : 7/9/2021 03:00Registration closes : 12/25/2021 01:59Race fee : $25.00Processing fee : $2.45
Registration opens : 12/25/2021 02:00Registration closes : 5/1/2022 02:59Race fee : $35.00Processing fee : $3.03
Registration opens : 5/1/2022 03:00Registration closes : 6/1/2022 02:59Race fee : $40.00Processing fee : $3.32
Registration opens : 6/1/2022 03:00Registration closes : 7/2/2022 02:59Race fee : $45.00Processing fee : $3.61
Registration opens : 7/2/2022 03:00Registration closes : 7/4/2022 09:00Race fee : $50.00Processing fee : $3.90