Start date: 07/15/2021
CAN YOU BRAVE THE RACE?
The Octorara High School Track & Field/Cross Country Booster Club is proud to present our summer running event: 5K/10K Braves Race,
Held on Thursday July 15th at 6:30pm. This event is a 3 and 6 mile scenic rolling hills road running race that will start and finish at the Octorara Primary Learning Center.
Food trucks will be available to all for meal purchase.
Open the link below to view the race course.
- https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/4352912638 -5K ish (3.31miles)
- https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/add_to_website/4352932075 -10k ish (6.2 miles)
- Registration before July 1st Includes: Sandwich, side, drink and a t-shirt
- Registration after July 1st includes: Sandwich, side and a drink
- Day of Reg: No t-shirt, No food ticket but meals will be available for purchase
Food Trucks: https://www.22-bbq.com/ and https://www.ritasfranchises.com/stores/store.cfm/Gap-17527/store/3534
COVID Mandates-We will be monitoring and enforcing COVID's ever changing mandates to provide the safest environment as possible. We will be following CDC guidelines
READ THE WAIVER CAREFULLY-SIGNING THE WAIVER YOU ARE AGREEING TO FOLLOW ALL MANDATES
Rescheduling the race due to extreme weather is possible but highly unlikely. Refunds will not be issued.
Prizes: will be awarded to the top three Male/Female in the follow age categories.
- 19 and under
- 60 and over
- Overall Male/Female
Leave a Comment
You must be signed-in to post a comment for this sportie, or to leave feedback to gamefinder.