The JAHHS Herren Project Club creates a peer network to empower youth to make healthy choices. Club members encourage overall wellness, development of coping skills and leadership in their school and community. Through club meetings and events, students learn self-care, decision-making skills & stress management techniques so that they can cope with life’s challenges substance-free.
T-shirts will be provided to 5K participants who register by March 24.
Awards will be given to the top 3 male and female 5K finishers overall and in the following age categories: under 18, 18-29, 30-44, 45-59, and 60+.
The race will begin at 9 a.m. near the Edenton Historic Site, where packet pickup will begin at 8 a.m. Please see the course map for more details.
***All up to date COVID-19 protocols as of April 2 will be followed for this race.***
As of April 3, 2021, the following COVID-19 protocols will be in place on race day:
- All participants, spectators, and/or volunteers must wear masks and practice social distancing when not running.
- Race day registration will only be done electronically, using personal electronic devices.
- Packets, including t-shirts, bib, water & snack, will be labeled individually for "no contact" pickup.
- The race will start in waves with fasted runners going first.
- There will be no water station provided on the course.
- We will have an outdoor awards ceremony with social distancing and masks required.
In the event that the race must be postponed due to COVID-19, registrants will have the ability to defer to a future event. Only rescheduling in the event of COVID would defer registration, all other reasons would result in non-refundable registration.
Bracket/Division Details & Fees:
5K Run for HopeActivity Starts: 4/2/2022 09:00 - Activity Ends:Registration opens : 10/18/2021 00:00Activity type: Running raceRequires Date of BirthRequires phone numberGiveaway(s): T-Shirt