Hosted at the brand new Saranac Waterfront Lodge, this weekend get-a-way pairs some of the most stunning road cycling in the Adirondacks with delicious local dining in postcard perfect downtown Saranac Lake, a community filled with quirky shops, art galleries and stunning architecture. Registration is limited to just 40 participants and will close on June 1, unless sold out prior. Proceeds from the event will benefit PlayADK, a state-of-the art children's museum being planned for Saranac Lake.
- 2 nights’ single or double accommodations
- 2 fully supported & guided road cycling routes
- Stocked rest stops
- Secure indoor bike parking
- Three course dinner the night of arrival
- Local beer or wine pairing with dinner
- $10 coupon to the Boathouse Saranac Lake Pub
- Breakfast Saturday & Sunday
- Historic Saranac Lake downtown walking tour & museum admission
- Event gifts
- Pleasant surprises
Saranac Waterfront Lodge, Saranac Lake
Offering a modern adventure in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains and taking inspiration from prominent philosophers, literary icons, artists, and performers flocking to the Adirondacks to escape urban life, the brand new Saranac Waterfront Lodge offers the chance to connect with nature and find inspiration in the stunning beauty surrounding it. Located on the Lake Flower's Pontiac Bay, nature-connected design, and high-level guest service focused on supporting a thoughtful stay, makes the Lodge the premier destination in the Adirondack High Peaks Region.