Baker Creek Repeat Mountain Bike Race - (Soloist & Team Endurance Race) This race utilizes the great trails at Baker Creek Preserve in Knoxville. These trail are part of the Knoxville's Urban Wilderness trail system. We have created a 4.2 mile loop for you to push your limits and complete as many laps as possible in a 3 or 6 hour window of time. You can race as a soloist or form a relay team to compete. Come out and enjoy the mountain biking community in Knoxville's Urban Wilderness.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, June 11, 2022, at check-in at Baker Creek trail head in Knoxville TN. We’ll host the race out of the Backer Creek parking lot. Parking will be walking distance from the race HQ at Baker Creek.
Race Location - 3700 Lancaster Dr, Knoxville, TN 37920
- Race Packet Pickup/Pre-Race Brief: Baker Creek Preserve Parking lot
- Bike Drop: Bike drop location will be marked in the parking lot area.
- Race Start/Finish: Baker Creek Parking lot
Sponsored by Bear Paw Bikes!!
If you have friends and family along for the adventure, or if you're looking for something to do or a place to eat while you're in the area, check out the Family Fun link from the Outdoors Knoxville web page.
The start and finish area is actually located at the base of the Baker Creek. All racers should show and check in at least one hour before their race and attend the pre-race meeting 30 minutes before the race starts.
Race Estimated Distance
4.2 mile loop - Ride with GPS Map - Strava file coming soon.
Soloist (3 Hour Race)
- $60.00 for soloists until January 1st, 2022
- $70.00 for soloists until April 15th, 2022
- $90.00 for soloists until registration closes at midnight June 9th, 2022
Teams (2 or 3 Person Team Options Available) (3 Hour Race)
- $40.00 per team member until January 1st, 2022
- $50.00 per team member until April 1st, 2022
- $70.00 per team member until registration closes at midnight June 9th, 2022
Soloist (6 Hour Race)
- $100.00 for soloists until January 1st, 2022
- $110.00 for soloists until April 15th, 2022
- $130.00 for soloists until registration closes at midnight June 9th, 2022
Teams (2 or 3 Person Team Options Available) (6 Hour Race)
- $70.00 per team member until January 1st, 2022
- $80.00 per team member until April 1st, 2022
- $100.00 per team member until registration closes at midnight June 9th, 2022
Race Start Location
Baker Creek - 3700 Lancaster Dr, Knoxville, TN 37920
Race Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pick-up is Friday June 10th, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at the Baker Creek Preserve
Race Day Packet Pick-up is 6:30 am - 7:30 am at the Baker Creek Preserve
Race Day Itinerary:
- 6:30 am: Transition area opens, marked area at the Baker Creek.
- 6:30 am: Bike Drop at the Baker Creek Parking lot.
- 7:30 am: Pre-race brief (Mandatory for all team captains and soloist)
- 8:00 am: Race start for the 6 hour race
- 8:15 am: Race Start for the 3 hour race
- 10:45 am: Cut off time for all 3 hour racers to start their last lap
- 11:30 am: Awards for 3 Hour Race
- 1:45 pm: Cut off time for all 6 hour racers to start their last lap
- 2:30 pm: Racers must be off the course for the 6 hour Race
- 2:45 pm: Awards for the 6 Hour Race
Race Packet Pickup
Packet pickup location will be at Bakes Creek Preserve. It is required that all forms be completely filled out and signed for each member of your team. In addition, all fees for race insurance.
Mandatory Equipment (Responsibility of each team andor racer)
Rev3Endurance will not be checking in mandatory equipment. Rev3Endurance will be checking randomly throughout the race for mandatory equipment. Missing mandatory equipment will result in points being decreased from your total score.
- Enough food and water for the event
- Bike helmet
The main Transition Area is located at a designated (Parking Area) at Baker Creek Preserve.
Fun things to do in the Knoxville Tennessee
Check out the Family Fun link from the Outdoor Knoxville web page.
Food will not be served during the award ceremony after the race. Please bring some beverages and snacks with you.
Unofficial results will be announced at the awards ceremony and post-race official results will be posted to our web site 24 – 48 hour after the event.
Awards: Top three in each category
- Solo Male and Female
- 2/3-person teams: Male, Female, and Co-Ed all Adult
links to Mandatory Race Form
- Liability waiver and photo release (Must be completed by all racers before race packets are distributed to the team)
- Race Rules - TBA
If there is severe weather, the race start may be postponed or the course may be shortened.
Would you like to come out and volunteer for the race?
Send an email to Christi with your time options and we’ll find something to get you involved at the race.