Black Dog's Ultra Challenge
April 15, 2023
It's Black Dog's Eleventh Anniversary! How many miles will you cover in our 10 hour ultra challenge?
This is also a great event to be part of our community as a volunteer!
Make plans to join us to raise funds for MBPD K9 Unit! We want to make sure each K-9 has the necessary equipment to serve and protect the public. Your participation will help us reach that goal! We are also accepting virtual participants and donations.
The Challenge will begin Saturday, April 15 at 6:00pm and conclude Sunday, April 16 at 4:00am.
- Follow the 3.1 mile loop provided by Black Dog
- Complete as many miles as you can in the 10 hour time frame.
- RELAY: Teams may have up to 4 people who share one bib. Only one lap at a time counts toward the team total.
- Custom race bib
- Voucher for your choice of GOODR sunglasses (prior to race)
- (Additional fee) - Custom Race Shirt
- Overall Male (Most Miles Completed)
- Overall Female (Most Miles Completed)
- Overall Grand Master (Age 60+ Participant - Most Miles Completed)
- Overall Relay Team (Most Miles Completed)
- + raffle giveaways throughout the night!
Other ways to get involved:
- Volunteer shifts (register online for specific times)
- Secure monetary donations
- Donate refreshments (drinks, food, etc.)
A few FAQs:
- Spectators are allowed at "race base" - back of BDRC building. Canopies are allowed.
- Your friends can also join in the cheering section at the Tidal Creek Brewhouse beer garden!
- You should bring your own water and food. We will have some available, but plan for self-sufficiency :)
- Bathrooms will be available.
Join us as we celebrate & pay it forward!