NEW DATE IS SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25!
Don't let winter get you all cooped up! Take a deep breath, pull out your trail shoes, and come race some trails you have likely never seen. The inaugural Cabin Fever Trail Race is a 5k and 5 mile run to shake out the legs and shake away the doldrums of winter. Age group and overall prizes on this course that is gorgeous and unique. A portion of the funds will go directly back to the park which has a fascinating history!
Starting Corrals and Times
- All 5 Milers will start together with the 5k shortly after
- A course split will be on course and thoroughly marked- be sure you follow the correct signage!
- Soft-fit long sleeve shirt
- Premium upgrade for hooded sweat shirt
- Earn you upgrade for free when you bring 3 friends!
- Or add on at registration
- Race bib and timing chip
- Post race snacks
Results, Courses, Prizes
- Top 3 Overall M/F and 10 Year Age Group Awards
- Results will be on the web to view after you finish
- Link to 3 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/34231231
- Link to 5 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/34231228
Can't make it? Go Virtual!
Race anywhere with the virtual option. We will mail your goodies to you! Shipping included in registration.