Join us for our Women's CCNS vCamp!
Can't make it to an in-person training camp this winter? CCNS has you covered. Join us for a game-changing 3-day block of tailored training on Zwift, webinar-style online clinics, and live coaching every morning from 9 am -12 pm (EDT). We can't wait for you to connect and communicate with CCNS coaches and your fellow campers as we all push ourselves in a positive, team-oriented atmosphere.
What to Expect from vCamp
- A pre-camp one-on-one goals review and power profile analysis.
- A benchmark 3-day block of focused and fun training, accountability, and community.
- In-depth clinics on training, on and off-the-bike nutrition, and racing tactics (on both e-racing + IRL racing)
- Scheduled personal off-the-bike consultations and ride-file analysis by a CCNS coach.
- Real-time coached Zwift racing guidance.
Meet Your Coaches
While each specific day of training and your personal goals may be unique, a few things are consistent from day to day:
- 9 am SHARP: Group greetings and morning core
- Pre-ride Briefing... The day's goals, the route, and highlights
- RIDE! The average training ride length is between 1.75-2.5 hours.
- Training ride preview for the next day
CCNS vCamp Requirement Rules
Do you need help with any of these technical challenges? We'll help!
#1: CCNS vCampers must be able to talk via Zoom during the training time window.
#2: CCNS vCampers must be able to use a browser window (that's separate from your Zwift display) for clinics/webinars, etc.
#3: Mandatory Daily Attendance: We want to help you commit to an epic week of training and take your riding to a new level. That said, a huge part of your success is being consistent - If you miss the start of any ride, you're out for the rest of the camp.
Your First Steps
Step 1: Sign Up here!
Step 2: Schedule a call with a CCNS Coach to discuss your riding and goals
Step 3: Start "training for training camp!"
Congratulations! You’re on your way to a benchmark year on the bike!
Do you want to learn more?
What will CCNS vCamp's daily training look like? What clinic topics will be covered? Email us at vCamp@charlescoaching.com to receive a detailed weekly overview and get answers to any questions you may have!