Welcome Back to the 2022 Season
Time Trialling in the Age of Covid
- All registration will be here on BikeReg. No in person registration at the Old North Bridge Lot. Registration will be open until 5:00 on the evening of the event.
- There will be a rider's meeting at 6:00 in the lot
- We'll email a start list out to participants after registration has closed.
We are running under a USAC Non-competitive Permit this year. This means neither USAC license nor a one-day license are required. Times will be taken but are only for your own information.
Course Changes for 2022
Carlisle has paved and changed the rotary. THE ENTRANCE AND EXIT OF THE ROTARY HAVE BEEN SIGNIFICANTLY NARROWED. IT IS NO LONGER SAFE TO SLIDE ALONG THE RIGHT OF TRAFFIC ENTERING THE ROTARY. RIDERS MUST WAIT THEIR TURN WITH ALL OTHER VEHICLES THROUGH THE ROTARY. We will post a monitor at the rotary to ensure safe riding.
If we need to cancel due to weather, we will email participants and issue a coupon code to be used at a future date of your choice. Generally, if it is raining and is expected to rain through the late afternoon/evening, we will cancel early. If there is only a chance of thunderstorms we wait longer as often we can sneak things in.
- We are guests of Concord and Carlisle, behave like it. No yelling or gesturing at drivers.
- Remember your start number and yell it out as you cross the finish line.
- Results are posted to the CBTT Google group and posted on the NEBC Website: NEBC.US/CBTT
- This is a training time trial on open roads. RIDE SAFELY