Join the Chastain 75 Lap Challenge
Troy Chastain Memorial Park turns 75 years old in September and The Chastain Park Conservancy (CPC) is inviting all park users to join in the celebration! Show your love for the park by signing up for The Chastain 75-lap Challenge today. It’s easy, register below to “walk, scoot, run or jog” 75 laps (232.5 Miles) around Chastain Park between July 1, 2021 and September 26, 2021.
Did you know Chastain Park was built in the late 1930s with a vision to become one of the premier recreational destinations in the Southeast? Today, that dream is a reality and Chastain Park as we know it has become Atlanta’s family room. Over 2 million annual visitors come here to escape the demands of life and enjoy some outdoor recreation without having to travel out of the city.
Our goal is to continue this legacy and we need your help to keep our park looking its best. By signing up for the Chastain 75-Lap Challenge, you will have an opportunity to meet new friends and reconnect with old ones as we all rally around the PATH. Help us raise money either through a one-time donation OR by getting friends to sponsor you at $1 per completed lap. All monies raised will go to keep Chastain Park the clean, safe and green!
NOT SURE YOU CAN DO 75 LAPS?
- Do as many as you can! Any and all participation is welcome.
- Every lap is a win for both you and our park.
- Walk, Scoot, Run or Jog - Go at your own pace because this is not a race
- Have fun!
- The first 100 people to sign up will receive a Chastain 75-Lap/232.5 Mile Challenge Neutrino Ultra Light Cap (Caps will be available by 7/15)
- Stop by the Chastain Park Conservancy (4001 Powers Ferry Road) to get your commemorative cap to use while you are part of this year’s Challenge!
- No worries keeping track of your laps. Download the app and your laps will be calculated automatically. Not tech savvy – you can track your miles directly on the website.
- Share your Lap Challenge via Instagram by taking a selfie at the Chastain 75-Lap Challenge banner on Lake Forest Drive #Chastain75LapChallenge
- Finishers of 75 laps or reaches 232.5 Miles, who raise $75 or more (excluding registration fee) are invited to a celebratory Pancake Breakfast at The Chastain Atlanta Restaurant - noon on Sunday 9/26/2021!
SUBMITTING YOUR LAPS OR DISTANCE:
**** Please decide before you start whether you plan to use RaceJoy app for GPS tracking or manually counting laps. This will make your results submissions consistent and easier for you to track.
- Laps/loops can be logged manually under the results tab. You can update as you complete your laps.
- Want to have your distance/laps tracked for you then download RaceJoy for free live participant tracking, cheer sending, and virtual results. Carry your phone and use RaceJoy on your personal race day to add to your experience! More information will be emailed after registration is complete.
- Please do not opt out of receiving emails from this event so that you can receive instructions on results/lap submissions.