Start date: 06/25/2023
Updated 2 weeks agoonBikeReg
CNY Women’s Cycling / Cork Monkey Racing
Women’s Gravel Clinic
- Come join coach Tim O'Shea of Pointway Performance Coaching for a fun day of learning all things gravel! We will be learning how to descend, climb and corner on gravel. We will also be learning about proper tire pressures and the different types of tires available for gravel and proper gearing for different courses.
- Riders of all skill levels are welcome to attend! Gravel, cyclocross, mtb and fat bikes are all fine to use for the clinic. If you don’t have one of these, please contact us and we will try to find you one to use for the day.
- Our group can be no larger than 20. However, if there is enough interest, we may also offer an afternoon session. Please let us know in advance if you are unable to attend, so we can give your slot to someone else.
- We will be riding in and around Morgan Hill State Forest. Make sure that you bring proper hydration and food for the morning hours, as we will be out on the roads riding and practicing skills until noon. We will have UnTapped maple snacks and water available, but please arrive with full water bottles. Helmets are required.
- The event is sponsored by Onondaga Cycling Club and all participants must sign an OCC waiver before the start. Everyone can attend an OCC event once as a guest, but after that, you must become a member. Membership is $25.00 for an individual & you can join online at Membership – Onondaga Cycling Club.