Welcome to the Colorado Trail Challenge, presented by 3W Races and Belong Designs. This event debuted in 2020 and through it we were able to give back over $14,000 to our Charity Partners and local business partners. Thank you for being part of that with us!
This CHALLENGE is for ANYONE who has the mettle to run, jog, hike, walk or bike the 486 mile distance of the breathtaking Colorado Trail - without actually traveling to the trail. This is a virtual challenge so that athletes from across the nation can join in during this continued season of quarantine and social distancing.
The Challenge kicks off on JUNE 1 for those who register by that date, but don't worry if you miss our official start date, we'll let you start ANY DAY up to July 1 when registration closes. You'll have 90 days from the day you start (yeah, plus a little 'wiggle room') to log those miles and report your progress!
- 90 day challenge window
- Compete as solo or 'relay' team of up to 6 (bike teams up to 3 members)
- Medal for every finisher
- PREMIUM sublimated tee for every finisher ($48 value!)
- Interactive tracking during the challenge
- Badge (digital) earned for every segment of trail completed: 28 total!
- $10 RoadID Gift Card for every registrant
- Sticker for every finisher. (What TRAIL event would be complete without a sticker, right?)
- 2 Awesome charity partners to support!
- 486 Miles over the summer!
- 20% chance of winning $25 GIFT CARD!
During the challenge (June-September) run, jog, walk or bike as many miles as you desire each day. Log your miles through our online tracker and it will compile your daily miles into a cumulative total and show your progress along our virtual Colorado Trail route! When you join a TEAM of up to 6, all of your miles are compiled to show total progress. If your buddy in Vermont hikes 10 miles today while you run 5 miles in Washington, your daily total is 15 miles of progress along the trail!
Click through the 'highlights' bullet points above or click on the menu items in the menu bar or scroll the way to the bottom of this screen to see the additional pages of this website where MOST of your questions are answered!