Join us on the South Trails for the 4th year of this fun new event! The 2024 Eh Winter Experience will feature snow biking, snowshoeing, and backcountry ski routes on our groomed and panked trails. All funds raised will support winter grooming efforts across the NTN network. Follow our Facebook and Instagram for more frequent posts and updates.
Bikers will get an Enduro styled event with 3 downhill timed sections. Skiers and snowshoers will have a choice of 2 routes.... a short or a long course. (If we do not have 40 total registrations for the ski/snowshoe race by January 18th, we will cancel that portion of the race and issue refunds.)
Now comes the hardest part. What equipment do you want to race on?
Some reminders for the race:
- All events will start and finish at the NTN South Trails Pavilion.
- Please show up at least 30 minutes prior to your race start to pick up your bib/number.
- All check-in will be on your phone when you arrive. Then you will get your race bib and swag.
- Helmets will be required for bikers AND skiers. Skiers can use a bike or ski helmet.
- And lastly...Dress warm!!!