The Gardner Health Services Día de los Muertos Run-Walk is the inaugural fundraising event and health initiative that brings together patients, staff, families and the community in celebration of life, health and the lives of those we love eternally!
This event will feature a family-friendly run-walk route (5K and 10K) and a community health fair. Participants can visit our sponsor tents, listen to music, check out local support services and resources at the community health fair, and enjoy activities for the kids in our Angelitos' Kids Zone where they will enjoy Día de los Muertos themed arts and crafts activities.
- Race entry
- Bib and timing chip
- Finisher's medal
- Día de los Muertos T-shirt
- Friday, November 1, 2019 | 10am - 7pm | 1621 Gold St. Alviso, CA 95002
- Race Day, Saturday, November 2, 2019 | 7am - 7:45am | 1621 Gold St. Alviso, CA 95002
What to wear
Participants are encouraged to dress in their favorite "Coco" and "The Book of Life" inspired Día de los Muertos make up and costumes.
Participants are encouraged to bring a photo of a passed loved one, flowers, etc. for our giant Ofrenda on display (no candles or open flames).
- Photos, flowers, etc. should be placed on the Ofrenda by 7:30am.
- Photos should be 5″ x 7″ or smaller.
- Please write your name on the back of your photos/items and pick them up before you leave, or at the end of the event.