An epic trail run through historic Griffith Park where the views are as striking as they are diverse. Participate individually or as a team. Run/Walk/Hike.
The out-and-back course runs along Griffith Park's extensive horse and fire road trail system. The race starts on the main trail which is a flat horse/pedestrian trail before veering off to the Skyline Trail where runners will run for one mile while climbing over 300 feet before connecting and descending on the Condor Trail for .7 miles. The turnaround at the end of Condor Trail will have runners going back up the short distance to Skyline Trail where they will have a long descent back to the main trail. From there it is a fast and flat run back to the finish/exchange area by Pettigrew Field. Along the way enjoy vista views of Northeast Los Angeles, Burbank, and the San Gabriel Mountains.
Each Participant receives:
- Scenic, and well marked courses
- Panoramic views of Griffith Park, Dreamworks Animation, and Burbank
- Ultra-soft, ultra-comfy premium gender specific short sleeve t-shirt*
- Unique Finisher’s medal for all participants
- Special award for Overall and Age Grade Division Winners
- Free Race Photos
- Fast and accurate chip time results
- Course Aid Stations (2-4) with medical staff
- Volunteer Support
- Gear check
- Finish Line Fruit, Snacks, Refreshments, and Full Body Wipes
- Flexible deferral and transfer options
- Access to the exclusive Griffith Park Trail Run Sale at A Runners' Circle
There are two well-stocked aid stations (at the start of Skyline trail Mile 1.75 and at the turnaround Mile 3.55). Runners will pass Skyline Trail aid station twice.
Half marathon course is a double loop on the 11K course.
Per the Los Angeles County Pubic Health Department guidelines for outdoor events, we strongly recommend all participants to wear mask while at the event. We will have masks available.