The iTRI Kids’ Racing Series events are designed to introduce young athletes to the world of exercise. Our events encompass the worlds of running, biking and swimming in events such as RUNS, DUATHLONS, AQUATHLONS AND TRIATHLONS. Whether it's our RUN events or our MULTI-SPORT events, athletes will have the opportunity to grow as an individual and learn about the community of these disciplines in a fun and positive environment. Each event is broken down by division and distance based on age. Athletes ages 2-15 are eligible to partake in our RUN events and athletes 5 and up are eligible to partake in our MULTI-SPORT events. Athletes will compete based upon their age on December 31 of the year of the event. First, Second, and Third place ribbons will be given each multi-sport race. Completion medals will be given at each multi-sport event to race finishers. Trophies will be awarded to SERIES top three finishers (based on cumulative score from all RUN/Multi-sport series) after the final “Running Race” in December. Additional awards will be given in December to athletes who complete all 2020 iTRI Kids’ Racing Series events, totaling to 16 events.
2020 iTRI Events
- RUN Series #1 - 5 race series
- January 12, January 26, February 2, February 9, February 23
- Duathlon #1 - Run | Bike | Run
- March 8
- Aquathlon #1 - Run | Swim | Run
- April 19
- Triathlon #1 - Swim | Bike | Run
- May 3
- Duathlon #2 - Run | Bike |Run
- August 16
- Aquathlon #2 - Run | Swim | Run
- September 13
- Triathlon #2 - Swim | Bike | Run
- October 4
- Run Series #2 - 5 race series
- November 8, November 15, November 22, December 6, December 13
iTRI Run Series is a 5-race bundle which includes all 5 run events and a t-shirt at the early bird price of $45. Only the participants that compete in all 5 RUN events will be eligible for the overall top 3 trophy placements, based on cumulative scores from all 5 events. Single day racing for RUN events is available the day of the event for $15 dollars, shirt is not included. RUN events start at 4PM with check-in open from 3:00PM-3:40PM.
iTRI MULTI-SPORTS Series: Multi-sport events are those where you partake in more than one sport discipline. Participants that compete in all 6 MULTI-SPORT events will be eligible for the overall top 3 trophy placements based on cumulative scores from all 6 events. MULTI-SPORT events start at 7:15AM with check-in open from 6:15AM - 6:45AM.
- Duathlons: Run | Bike | Run
- Aquathlons: Run | Swim| Run
- Triathlons: Swim | Bike | Run
- Transition Area: where you house all your race items and switch racing gear according to your next leg
Dates are subject to change due to park management. Events go on rain or shine but may be delayed or canceled due to inclement weather.
*Race fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Please remember NO PETS allowed at the racing events.