LATINX HERITAGE MONTH 50 MILE RUN CHALLENGE
Join us during LatinX Heritage Month for a celebration of a run! This inaugural event is for everyone who believes in the power of the Latina Community. Run 50 Miles throughout the month "Your Way" and Earn a LatinX Heritage Month Floral Themed Medal!
VIRTUAL RUN DATE
Complete your miles on your own schedule anytime between September 15th & October 17th, 2021
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION?
- A 2021 LatinX Heritage Month Medal, Shirt & Bib (Purchase Necessary)
- A Free Printable Finisher’s Certificate
- Digital ‘Swag’ Bag with discounts to various sponsors’ products
- Entry into various drawings and raffles
HOW IT WOKS –
1. Sign-up for the LatinX Heritage Month Virtual Run Challenge
2. Complete your miles from September 15th - October 15th
3. Post any photos you take using the hashtag #LatinXHeritageMonthRun [Show us your Finisher Photo]
HOW TO POST YOUR RUNS:
Tag us #LatinasRun or @OfficialLatinasRun
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL RUN?
A virtual run is a run that can be run or walked from any location you desire. Run, jog, or walk on the road, trail, treadmill, gym or even a track (or even at another race). You run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself. And your medal will be shipped directly to you.
TIPS FOR YOUR VIRTUAL 2021 CHALLENGE –
1. Be safe – Follow appropriate social distancing guidelines. If you feel ill, please stay at home.
2. Plan your course ahead of time – Consider using an app like Strava to plan your routes.
3. Tell someone about your runs – It establishes accountability to complete it!
4. Run when it works for you.
5. Have fun! – You are exercising, enjoying a month long celebration and supporting a good cause!
To observe proper social distancing measures, please refer to the CDC Guidelines HERE: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html