Start date: 06/12/2023
Ride like a girl and be proud! This camp is about building skills and confidence on and off the bike. We will work on technique, build jumping skills, ride trails, and do some trail work. Each day, coaches will guide the girls in conversations about girlhood, how girls are marketed to, women in sports, and various topics.
*See our gender inclusivity policy Here
Green Circle Trails
Ride Years: ½-1 year of riding on dirt trails
Duthie Hill Trails: Upper and Lower Bootcamp, Honey Badger, Deuces Wild, Pump Track
Clearing Drops: Stapling (rolling) 1st dirt drop
Rider can execute:
- Level 1 skills confidently
- One or two finger braking on both the front (left) and rear (right) brakes
- Coasting down hills utilizing level pedals (even pedals at 9o’clock and 3o’clock positions)
- Confidently standing up throughout downhill sections of trail
- Using the shifters but still need work getting into the correct gear
You might have been to camp before as a Level 1: Beginner, but you’re so much better now! You can stand up on your pedals down trails like Honey Badger (at Duthie) and you can maintain control of your bike down real mountain bike trails! You enjoy hanging out with other shreddy kids and are ready to learn some more advanced skills! You’re interested in the drop zone, the Luna’s and wanting to ride some more difficult trails.
Leave a Comment
You must be signed-in to post a comment for this sportie, or to leave feedback to gamefinder.