Start date: 06/12/2023
Ride like a girl and be proud! This camp is about building skills and confidence on and off the bike. We will work on technique, build jumping skills, ride trails, and do some trail work. Each day, coaches will guide the girls in conversations about girlhood, how girls are marketed to, women in sports, and various topics.
*See our gender inclusivity policy Here
LEVEL 5: ADVANCED
Blue Square and some Black Diamond Trails
Ride Years: 3-5 Years
Duthie Drop zone: Confidently hitting drops #1-4, maybe even #5
Luna Jumps: clearing all of the Luna jumps, Jabulani (2hi): clearing all of the Jubalani (2hi) jumps
Voodoo Child: hitting 1st “Little Pig”, riding the wall ride, hitting the jumps but not clearing them yet
Ryan's Line: getting down without stopping confidently and hitting some of the drops (if comfortable)
Rider can execute:
- All Level 1, 2, 3, & 4 Skills
- You’re progressing a lot!
- You’re comfortable on most of the drops in the clearing and at the beginning of Voodoo Child.
- Now you are working on really carrying your speed through technical sections of trails, and adding flow and style to your riding.
- You’re corning confidently and really leaning the bike over and looking through your turns, having a blast!