Start date: 10/14/2023
The Rip Roar’n Ride. Come experience a beautiful hill country ride through the rolling hills of Liberty Hill, Oatmeal and Burnet Texas. The event is hosted by the Liberty Hill Lions Club benefiting Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
Date: Saturday, October 14th,2023
Route Distances: 29, 50, 65 and 80 miles. The distance you choose during registration does not determine the route you must ride at the event. We use the distance selected to help determine how much to stock at the rest stops.
- Fully stocked rest stops
- T-shirts for all participants registered before September 28th, 2023
If you have friends or family interested in volunteering please click share the link below.
***The Ride will start and finish from Liberty Hill Middle School. 13125 TX-29, Liberty Hill, TX 78642
***T-Shirt/Packet pickup will be onsite the morning of the ride at check-in.
Here are details on the routes:
- Each route distance is approximate.
- Even though the majority of the routes are on country roads all Riders should ride single file at all times to be safe.
- All turns will be marked with yellow signs with black arrows. There will also be caution and other safety signs visible.
- Be aware of obstacles, for example further out on the 80 mile route there are some cattle guard crossings and water crossings.
- Have fun!
Event day schedule of events
Start/Finish: Liberty Hill Middle School
Start time - 8:00 a.m.
6 a.m. to 8 a.m. Day of event registration
2:30 p.m. Course closes
Lunch begins at 10:30
Address: Liberty Hill Middle School - 13125 TX-29, Liberty Hill, TX 78642
Parking: Parking will be available at Libery Hill Middle School. Watch for signs.
Leave a Comment
You must be signed-in to post a comment for this sportie, or to leave feedback to gamefinder.