Who are we?
mignolo arts is a 501-c3 interdisciplinary arts community who's mission is to forge creative connections across artistic disciplines
Why a bike-a-thon?
We love that people support non-profits annually and this year we wanted to spice things up by adding an interactive element to our fundraising event in the hopes of generating camaraderie and a sense of community. Rather than donating to our organization through an impersonal platform, such as GoFundMe, we chose to create a bike-a-thon challenge that inspires our supporters to get outside, get sweaty and enjoy the beautiful world we live in.
Where is the event taking place?
In the spirit of inclusivity, we have designed an event that allows you to participate wherever you live! However, if you would like to join us in person, below are the dates and trails we will be biking:
1) Saturday, April 23 - 9AM at Metuchen Greenway (7 miles)
2) Sunday, April 24 - 9AM at Metuchen Greenway (7 miles)
3) Saturday, April 30 - 9AM at Columbia Trail (20 miles)
4) Sunday, May 1 - 9AM at Metuchen Greenway (7 miles)
5) Saturday, May 7 - 9AM at Henry Hudson (20 miles)
6) Sunday, May 8 - 9AM at Metuchen Greenway (7 miles)
7) Saturday, May 14 - 9AM at Sandy Hook (18 miles)
8) Sunday, May 15 - 9AM at Metuchen Greenway (7 miles)
9) Sunday, May 22 - 9AM at Metuchen Greenway (7 miles)
When: April 23 - May 22, 2022
Goal: 25 - 100 miles (Do it in two days and or take the month)
10% of all donations will go to our charitable causes.