· Friday, May 20, 2022, 6:30 p.m. start
· Registration is open to anyone interested in participating!
· Entry Fee
o $30 for each participant
o $15 for current Moline Christian School students and staff
o Free for 3rd-5th grade students at Moline Christian participating in running club
· If paying by check, please make it payable to “Moline Christian School” and write 5K RUN in the memo line.
· Entry fee includes a timing chip for accurate race time and a t-shirt.
· The race will be timed by Epic Race Timing, LLC.
· Return registration form and entry fee to the school office or mail to: Moline Christian School, 5K RACE, 1253 – 144th Avenue, P.O. Box 130, Moline, MI 49335
· Proceeds from the race will go toward the “Growing Together” capital campaign building project of Moline Christian School.
· Awards and door prizes for runners will begin immediately after the race.
· If you are interested in being a sponsor for this event, please contact Kyle Witte.
· Questions? Contact Kyle Witte at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-877-4688 during school hours.
Registration ends on Friday, April 29, 2022. Registration will be available on race day, but no t-shirt will be provided. Late registration will be $40/participant.