NBVC MWR COMMUNITY RECREATION SURF FISHING TOURNAMENT
MUST BE at least 10 years old and have fishing experience to Participate!
Location: Point Mugu Family Beach
Date: Saturday, June 19, 2021
Cost: Active Duty/Active Dependents: $17.00
All Anglers must bring their own gear: Rods/Tackle/Bait
Anglers 16 and older must have a valid CA Fishing License with Ocean Enhancement!
· Check In @: 7:15 am -7:30 am
· Tournament Fishing Starts @: 7:50 am
· Tournament Fishing ends @: 10:00 am
Grand Prize: $50.00 Visa Gift Card and Grand Champion Plaque
First 3 participants to register will receive a Surf Fishing Kit!
Tournament Rules and Regulations
· All anglers 16 and older must have a valid fishing license with Ocean Enhancement.
· Daily Bag and size limits will be enforced per Fish and Game Regulations.
· All Anglers must catch their own fish and show it to a judge for scoring purposes!
· A one (1) rod maximum in the water at all times per angler!
· Anglers can use live baits, hard baits, soft baits, spinnerbaits, lures, artificial grubs, and spoons.
· No Sabiki’s or more than 2 hooks allowed!
· Tournament Fishing will be from 7:50 am -10:00 am on the shoreline.
· Winner will be announced at approximately 10:05 am.
· In the event of a tie, a 15 minute tie breaker round will take place, and winner will be declared @ 10:25 am
Approved Species and Point Value for this event are as follows:
· Smelt: 1 Point Each
· Croaker: 2 Points Each
· Perch: 3 Points Each
· Corbina: 4 Points Each
· Halibut: 5 Points Each