Welcome to the 12th Annual Newtown Turkey Trot to benefit the C. H. Booth Library. Our event offers the opportunity to kick off your Thanksgiving Day celebrations by participating in a 5K run / walk or 2.5K (1.6 miles) fitness walk. This community event, which has annually attracted over 1,000 participants in recent years, will start and finish from Newtown Middle School, following the routes introduced in 2019.
- Race Packet Pickup
- Race packet collection at C. H. Booth Library 11/23/2021 and 11/24/2021 (times to be confirmed).
- Note: You must collect your race packet containing your race bib before race day.
- Race Start - 7:45 am at Newtown Middle School
- Note: The start may be staggered to avoid participants gathering too closely. If this occurs, race results shall be based on each participant's net chip time.
- Note: If social gathering restrictions apply, the availability of post race refreshments may be limited and the gathering of spectators at the finish will be discouraged.
- There will not be a post race awards ceremony.
- All awards will be mailed or made available for collection at a later date.
- Race entry is by advance online registration. Please note we shall not be offering race day registration
- Individual entry - $30
- Groups of 4 - $100 (Registrations must be made together)
- Registered participants shall receive a race t-shirt. Please note size options may be limited for registrations received after October 17, 2021.
- Results shall be posted to this web site during the event, they shall not be posted for viewing at the finish area
Bracket/Division Details & Fees:
5KActivity Starts: 11/25/2021 07:45 - Activity Ends:Registration opens : 9/1/2021 07:43Activity type: Running raceRequires Date of BirthRequires phone numberGiveaway(s): Short Sleeve T-Shirt
2.5K WalkActivity Starts: 11/25/2021 07:45 - Activity Ends:Registration opens : 9/1/2021 21:47Activity type: Walking onlyRequires Date of BirthRequires phone numberGiveaway(s): T-Shirt