NorthPointe’s 13th Annual Turkey Trot
NorthPointe’s Turkey Trot 2021 will be a bit different this year to comply with all health guidelines. Please take the time to read through this information to better understand how the race will look this year.
Our goal: To give you, the runners and walkers competing in our event, a Thanksgiving Day NorthPointe Turkey Trot experience complying with all Winnebago County and CDC social distancing and health safety guidelines. Please keep in mind that your cooperation and adherence to all safe distancing practices is the key to us being able to offer events like this in the foreseeable future.
•Face Masks will be required indoors!
• Participants must follow all CDC safe-distancing guidelines.
• Participants must be in good health and symptom-free from any illness for at least 14 days prior to the event.
• ALL REGISTRATION FEES ARE FINAL, if we cannot host the event, your entry will be rolled over to the 2022 Turkey Trot
• Participants must register online in advance. No paper registration will be offered. No race day registration will be available for any reason.
• Packet pickup will take place Monday Nov. 22nd 2:00pm - 8:00pm, Tuesday Nov. 23rd 8:00am – 8:00pm, Wednesday 24th 8:00am – 8:00pm. We will not be offering race day pick up. Please coordinate with someone to pick up your packet if you are unable to make it before Thanksgiving.
• Our intent is to host a physical race, but race officials maintain the right to cancel the event due to severe weather conditions or changes due to COVID-19. If the race gets cancelled, you will still receive your packet. No refunds will be given, your entry will be rolled over into the 2022 Turkey Trot.
• Participants should line up in the starting corral (6 feet apart), no later than 5 minutes before the start of the race. Please practice social distancing!
• Participants will only be allowed in NorthPointe wearing masks. We encourage folks to use our south (back) patio before and after the Trot.
• Participants must remain socially distant from one another at the start line.
• Once you cross the timing equipment at the start line, your time will start.
• There will be 1 water station on course and 1 water station at the start/finish line.
• Minimal volunteers will be on the course. It is your responsibility to know the course, and run it safely.
• Except for passing, participants should always remain on the far-right side of the course. Participants passing one another on the course must adhere to “no drafting” rules, which include being no closer than 6 feet behind or in front of, or 6 feet beside other competitors at any time. Before passing, participants must be sure they can safely remain 6 feet behind and then 6 feet in front of the participant being overtaken before merging back to the side of the pathway.
• Upon completing their run and crossing the finish line, participants must continue moving towards the exit of the finish area. Participants will be required to leave the finish line. After, you finish you must put your mask back on to enter NorthPointe.
• Results will not be posted on site.
• Participants who opted in during the registration process will receive a text message with their time shortly after crossing the finish line.
• Results will be updated throughout the event at www.runsignup.com
Additional Event info:
Can be found at http://northpointewellness.org.
NorthPointe Health & Wellness
5605 E. Rockton Rd.
Roscoe, Il 61073
Bracket/Division Details & Fees:
3 Mile Run/Walk• Packet pickup will take place Monday Nov. 22nd 2:00pm - 8:00pm, Tuesday Nov. 23rd 8:00am – 8:00pm, Wednesday 24th 8:00am – 8:00pm. We will not be offering race day pick up. Please coordinate with someone to pick up your packet if you are unable to make it before Thanksgiving.Activity Starts: 11/25/2021 08:30 - Activity Ends: 11/25/2021 10:00Registration opens : 9/28/2021 09:00Activity type: Running raceRequires Date of BirthRequires phone numberGiveaway(s): Logo'd Winter Hat