Oglesby Turkey Trot 3 Mile Run
Thursday, November 25, 2021
800 East Walnut
Oglesby, IL 61348
Key items to know:
- Pre-race packet pickup is Wednesday, November 24th from 4:00pm - 7:00pm at the Oglesby Elks.
- Limited race day registration is available from 7:00am - 8:45am.
- Start line will follow governor guidelines at that time. (Current plans are a single gun start at 9:00am)
- Post race results available at Starved Rock Runners, Run Sign Up and Racing Expectations
- Age groups awards Male/Female: 9 and under, 10-12, 13-16, 17-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
- $5.00 discount for all Starved Rock Runner Club members (applied automatically at checkout)
- Kids fun run!!! 12 and under fun run at 10:15am - Free of charge with a goodie bag for all participants (must sign waiver)
- Family discount! 5 or more registered in the family receives a 25% discount.
Please keep in mind that your cooperation and adherence to all safe distancing practices is the key to us being able to offer competitive events like this in the foreseeable future.
- Participants are required to be completely self-sufficient.
- Participants must follow all CDC safe distancing guidelines.
- Participants must be in good health and symptom free from any illness for at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Participants are encouraged to register online in advance.
- Pickup of your race bib and fleece stocking hat prior to race day is strongly encouraged. Available at the Oglesby Elks on Wednesday, November 24th from 4:00pm - 7:00pm.
- It is your responsibility to know the course, and run it safely.
- Except for passing, participants should always remain on the far side of the roadway.
- Participants passing one another on the course must adhere to “no drafting” rules which include being no closer than 10 feet behind or in front of, or 6 feet beside other competitors at any time. Before passing, participants must be sure they can safely remain 10 feet behind and then 10 feet in front of the participant being overtaken before merging back to the side of the roadway.
- Self-serve water and refreshments will be available at the finish line.
- Results will be updated throughout the event at Starved Rock Runners, Run Sign Up and Racing Expectations.
- Parking is available on the East and West side of the Elks.
Paper Applications Available
- Available at www.StarvedRockRunners.org
- Please mail paper applications to: Often Running: 206 S. Linden, Normal, IL 61761
Changes due to COVID: (if anything changes, updates will be sent via email)
Thank you for your consideration and support. We are looking forward to a great event!
No refunds. If the event is canceled we appreciate your donation.
Bracket/Division Details & Fees:
3 Mile Run/WalkActivity Starts: 11/25/2021 09:00 - Activity Ends: 11/25/2021 10:30Registration opens : 10/5/2021 12:00Activity type: Running raceRequires Date of BirthRequires phone numberGiveaway(s): Winter Head Bands (one size fits all)