The Omaha Triathlon is celebrating 10 years! We are excited to return to Omaha at Standing Bear! Race options include Olympic and Sprint Distance Individual, Olympic Team Relay, Individual Aquabike, Duathlon, Nebraska State High School Championships in Sprint Distance and Individual Swim&Run. The Bike course goes from Standing Bear Lake to Highway 36 and back to Standing Bear Lake. The Swim and Run Course are within the park footprint. Full Course information is posted on the raceomaha.com website on the Omaha Triathlon event page at http://raceomaha.com/event/omaha-triathlon/
- Overall Top 3 Male and Female Awards for Olympic and Sprint
- Awards for top 3 in each age group for both Olympic and Sprint.
- Special Finisher Medal celebrating the 10th year of the Omaha Triathlon!
- USA Triathlon Nebraska State Championships for Age Group and High School.
- 10th Anniversary High Quality Shirt.
- Voluntary Bike Drop off Saturday
- Packet Pickups will be available prior to race day TBA.
Looking forward to a great 10th year for all our long-time and newest triathletes!