Start date: 03/24/2023
Updated 2 months agoonBikeReg
Welcome to the registration page for 2023 membership to the PHASE Cycling Team. If you have any questions, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a text to 240.334.7330
We have two membership options
- The Touring Team is for members who do not wish to race competitively but want to participate in team rides, group rides, events, centuries, and grand fondos.
- The Race Team is for cyclists who want to compete in Road/Crit/Time Trial/ Triathlons/Duathlons/Gravel/MTB/Cyclocross racing.
- Members are required to race in a current team kit and are strongly encouraged to wear the current kit for group and team rides.
- As a member of PHASE Cycling, we require all members to volunteer for at least two team-hosted events per year. We co-host the two Church Creek TT Races, sponsor a corner at the Armed Forces Cycling Classic, and also co-host the South Germantown Cyclocross Race (SGCX). We strongly encourage members to volunteer for the Cyclocross race, in November, either on the course prep day or on race day. The SGCX takes “All hands on deck” to accomplish. Volunteering is an important part of our mission to give back to the community and we appreciate your support in helping us make a difference.
- Members are required to race in a current team kit and encouraged to wear the current kit for charity rides and grand fondos.
- Members are to remain in good standing by staying current on team dues and completing their volunteer requirements during the year.
Leave a Comment
You must be signed-in to post a comment for this sportie, or to leave feedback to gamefinder.