Join us this NATIONAL SISTER'S DAY for the 1st Annual "Pretty in Pink" Breast Cancer 5K Run/Walk Fundraiser on August 7th, 2022!
We are inviting all fighters, survivors, and supporters of those affected by breast cancer to join us for our run/walk.
So tie up those running shoes and join us to spread awareness, raise money for a worthy cause and have a great time being active together.
- 5K is $35 per runner or walker.
- Participants must be 12 years of age to register. Children under 12 may attend at no cost but will need to be supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Participants are able to sign-up on race day at the event, with a fee of $45.
Race Event Details:
- Packet Pick-up starts at 7:45am at the small pavilion by the disc golf course.
Start/Finish line is located near the disc-golf course across from the playground and small pavilion.
- Timing of the race will be provided.
- RAIN or SHINE
There are parking spaces throughout the park, including handicap spots. Do not park on the grass.
Offering community service hours for high school students. If interested, click the volunteer tab at the top of the page for more details.
- A Sister's Promise For Hope Foundation is a non-profit Breast Cancer Foundation with the mission to support breast cancer funding and promote awareness.
- Sponsor Fundraisers
- Inspire Awareness
- Support Research
- Teach about TNBC
- Empower Survivors
- Reach those in need of help
- Spread Hope
- The proceeds from the event will benefit Breast Cancer Research at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, #1 cancer center in the nation.
- For more information regarding the foundation or upcoming events, please visit the facebook page at sispromise4hope
Bracket/Division Details & Fees:
5K RunMust be 12 years of age to register. Children under 12 may attend at no cost but will need to be supervised by a parent or guardian.Activity Starts: 8/7/2022 09:00 - Activity Ends: 8/7/2022 12:00Registration opens : 2/4/2022 11:10Activity type: Running onlyRequires Date of BirthRequires phone number
5K WalkMust be 12 years of age to register. Children under 12 may attend at no cost but will need to be supervised by a parent or guardian.Activity Starts: 8/7/2022 10:00 - Activity Ends: 8/7/2022 12:00Registration opens : 2/4/2022 11:52Activity type: Walking onlyRequires Date of BirthRequires phone number
Virtual 5K Run/WalkActivity Starts: 8/7/2022 09:00 - Activity Ends: 8/7/2022 12:00Registration opens : 2/4/2022 14:35Activity type: Virtual raceRequires Date of BirthRequires phone number