- Race is Pre-Registration Only. We will not be able to take day-of registrations.
- Please notify us if you need to cancel your registration. We can move your registration to the next week.
- Race Fees are as posted. Second Entry on same day is a $10 discount.
- You will get a new race number every week. Please remember to return your chips before leaving the park.
- Free Lap Rule will be given per USA Cycling rules for the Men's and Womens CAT 1-4 fields.
- In the event of serious accident or incident involving emergency vehicle response, we will immediately close the course and we will cancel the race for a particular category if sufficient time is not available to re-start and finish it or Park Rangers or Race Officials deem course conditions hazardous.
ADDITIONAL RULES for COVID-19
- Race Check-in will be drive-thru this year. Enter the Park and stay to the right. Follow the signs to check-in. Please stay in your car, wear a mask, and wait for the check-in team to approach you. They will check you in and give you your Bib and Chip Tag
- Please wear a mask in the parking lots, in the staging area prior to the race, and after the race.
- We will spread you out in the staging area, and indicate when it's ok to remove the masks to start the race. Riders will stay neutral until the start/finish line up the hill. Race will start automatically when the riders cross the start/finish line. There will be no stopping at the start/finish line.
- Race Results will be available on-line immediately after the race at sfwtiming.com. Results will not be posted on a wall.
- There will be no podiums this year. Awards may be picked up on the way out, or we'll send them to you.
- Hand sanitizer will be made availabe outside the restrooms.
- Please drop the Chip Tags in the the collection buckets in the staging area or on the way out.