Monday, July 4, 2022 | 8-11am
The 15th annual Reach Race for Independence will take place in person on Monday, July 4, 2022, with a virtual option also available. All proceeds help empower the adults with developmental disabilities we serve to lead independent, fulfilling lives.
The in-person course will be on the north Bozeman trails starting at the Work Center.
**There is construction on Griffin Drive. Please check the City of Bozeman website for the latest information https://www.bozeman.net/departments/transportation-engineering/streets/street-reports **
Start Time Info:
- In-person10K starts at 8:00 a.m.
- In-person 5K starts at 8:25 a.m.
- In-person 1K starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Virtual runners may participate in a 1K/5K/10K route of their choosing. Complete your distance anytime on Monday, July 4th, and share the results with Reach. Please practice social distancing and recommended Covid-19 precautions.
Tee-shirts: Short-sleeved t-shirts available to both runners and non-runners on a first come, first served basis for $10.
Medals: To be awarded at the live race to top finishers in each event and age bracket.
Refreshments: Bottled water and pre-packaged snacks will be provided.
Covid-19 Safety Information:
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available at the event.
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms of illness, or have been exposed to Covid-19.
Please thank our volunteers and sponsors for their support of adults with developmental disabilities in our community. Also, thank you, for your participation! If you or someone you know is interested in supporting our event in any way, please have them contact Jacy at email@example.com or call: 406-920-0930.