Scenic routes in beautiful northwest Guilford County
and after-ride socializing including Salsarita's lunch & drink.
Sign-in opens at 8 AM. All riders off at 9 AM.
* Choose from 4 distances:
* Well marked low traffic roads
* Sag wagon support
* Rest stops with refreshments
Rest stop #1 closes at 11:15 am
Rest stop #2 closes at 1:45 pm
* Delicious complete meal at Salsaritas afterwards.
* Benefiting the National MS Society
* Online registration* closes at 7 PM, Fri. April 14th
* Day-of-event registration open at 8 AM.
Come early because often there's a long line!
(*Pre-registered entries receive a $5 discount, i.e., day-of-event entry is + $5 per rider.)
As we all know, it's a guessing game each Spring about weather. Predictions are often wrong, so the Rites of Spring Ride will take place even if there is light rain prior & no rain at the starting time.
If the event takes place, there will be no refunds.
Cancellation notices will be placed here and around the Internet. If there is heavy rain and/or lightning, it will be cancelled.
If the event has to be cancelled, pre-registered riders will receive refunds.