Earth Day is April 22nd!
Join us during the month of April to help raise awareness for our planet Earth!
Here are ways your running can help raise awareness:
- Plogging Run: Due to popular demand, we encourage all runners to do a plogging run! If you haven't of this.... google it! Well- ok - it's about cleaning up litter (and plastics) while you run. Someone runs next to you and holds a bag to place any garbage. Sound fun? Try it out and send us your photos!
- Make your own medal out of recyclables.
- Share your Earth Day run with friends and family to get people to keep it front and center!
- Share ideas on how you and others can make positive changes to help our planet.
- Send us pictures so we can re-share and help inspire others! (Tag us on Instagram @runformyhero or Upload results and photos HERE!)
Make a Donation:
Our highlighted charity is Soles4Souls however you can choose any charity on our donation page. We also welcome your charity suggestions that you can share with us at email@example.com.