We are excited for our 2nd Annual Halloween Run. Grab your costume (or not!) and run 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or Marathon. We will cheer you on with communication prior to the run and with a recap afterwards. Also- if you have Instagram - we will be leading a live running warmup that will also be posted on our feed (@runformyhero). Wherever you are - we hope you can join us!
When you register for this free run, you also can:
- join a global community of runners who inspire each other
- set specific goals for your running journey
- enjoy the theme of the run in your own way
- dedicate your run in honor or in memory of a special hero in your life
- have the opportunity to purchase a medal and support an important cause (Purchase Link)
- receive our monthly newsletter with a recap of the run and news about upcoming events and running tips from experts
CHARITY: This year, we are helping to raise charity for Soles4Souls (dedicated to providing athletic shoes to the homeless population). As well- if you live in New York City or San Diego, you can drop off your new or gently used shoes to one of our locations at Prehab.
All of our virtual runs at Run For My Hero have the following call to action: Get Fit + Give Thanks + Inspire! Together, we can do all three!
Choose your distance, route and RUN!
Please share your stories and photos by emailing email@example.com or by uploading them HERE.