Come and join North GA Running Co. and our Official Sponsor, Nothing Bundt Cakes for our 6th annual RUN YOUR BUNDTS OFF 5k & Baby Bundt Run!
Everyone is welcome to run/walk!
Of course, you will be rewarded at the end of the race with a bundtini made by Nothing Bundt Cakes!
Not only will you receive a bundtini, you will also receive:
- Free Photos!
- *Finisher Medal
- Chip-timed race (for 5k only)
- And, an amazing time with fellow runners/walkers!
ABOUT THE RACE:
Name: Run Your Bundts Off 5k & Baby Bundt Run (10 and under)
Distance: 5k or Baby Bundt Run (1k) with virtual option on both. Published race routes are subject to change.
Date: Sunday, April 16th, 2023
Location: Forsyth Conference Center at Lanier Technical College (3410 Ronald Reagan Blvd, Cumming, GA 30041)
Contact: North GA Running Co. at email@example.com
- Friday, April 14th from 12 PM to 5 PM at Big Peach Running Co. (5485 Bethelview Road, Suite 430, Cumming, GA 30040)
- Saturday, April 15th from 12 PM to 5 PM at Big Peach Running Co. (5485 Bethelview Road, Suite 430, Cumming, GA 30040)
- Race Morning at the race location starting at 7:15 AM
Packets for participants registered for the virtual events will be mailed after April 16th if not picked up during packet pickup.
Any race packets for in-person runners that are not picked up during packet pick up or on race day will be donated unless you contact us prior to race day.
- Race Registration will be available online, at Big Peach Running Co. through April 15th at 5 PM AND then on race morning at the race location.
- For race day registration, you should allow enough time to stand in line and go through the registration process (registration closes 15 minutes before the race start time).
- Please be prepared to login to your RunSignUp account in order to register on-site on race day.
- Race day registration payments can be made in cash or with a credit card (no checks).
- Register early to take advantage of discounts and guarantee your shirt* and finisher medal!**
- Registrations for each event are limited and participants will not be able to register for an event once the cap is reached and the event is sold out.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE:
PLEASE NOTE: THE FUN RUN WILL TAKE PLACE BEFORE THE 5K for 2023!
5k: participants should plan to be ready to line up at the starting line by 8:15 AM to be ready to start the race at 8:30 AM
Participants in the 5k will be assigned a Corral based on the estimated finish time entered during race registration. (Runners/walkers MUST enter an estimated finish time to register.) Runners will line up in their assigned Corral. The first Corral will be given the "Ready, Set, Go" start notification to begin the race. There will be a brief delay after all the participants in the first Corral have crossed the start line. After which, participants in the next Corral will start the race. This procedure will be followed until each Corral has started the event.
Corrals will be assigned prior to packet pickup and participants will be notified of their corral assignment when they pick up their race bib. All participants will be sent through the starting line within a few minutes of the official race start time. There will not be a long delay between corral starts.
For the 5k, chipped timing will be used so your time DOES NOT start until you cross the start line.
Baby Bundt Run start time is 8:00 AM, before the 5k!
Baby Bundt Runners will receive a medal, t-shirt, and a bundtini as well! *
AWARDS & EXTRAS:
Overall Masters Male/Female
1st, 2nd, 3rd place age group awards.
Overall winner Male and Female will receive a full-size Bundt Cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes!
Parking will be available at the Forsyth Conference Center until 7:45 AM ONLY or UNTIL THE LOT IS FULL. Once the lot is full, parking will be available at The Collection. It's just a short walk to the start line from there. We encourage participants to arrive early as parking at the Conference Center will fill up quickly.
Overflow parking will be nearby at The Collection-Forsyth (8 -10 minute walk). See the race parking page for more details: Parking Info
*must be registered by Wednesday April 10th to be guaranteed a medal
**must be registered by Monday, April 10th to be guaranteed a t-shirt
Race Benefactor: One hundred percent of the donations made through this website will go directly to The Place.
Event will be held rain or shine.
Race routes are subject to change.
*Any race packets for in person runners that are not picked up during packet pick up or on race day will be donated.*