Help raise funds to build a comfortable home for the cows this holiday!
TexasGaushala is located in Cypress, Houston, TX. We house 11 cows, 1 bull, and 1 female calf, each belonging to one of the following indigenous breeds, namely, Sahiwal, Tharparkar, and Kankrej. Being at a great location with trees for shade and a lake to drink water out of, the cows live a healthy and comfortable life for most part of the year. But the winter season in Houston is harsh and can inconvenience the cows, which is why we are urgently raising funds to ensure we offer a comfortable living environment for the cows. We are actively raising funds to build the infrastructure, Phase 1 of which includes setting up a cow barn and fence. In addition, we are planning to setup restrooms and parking for visitors on-site to offer a comfortable cow-bonding experience. Cows support the generation of fuel & energy, provide resources for creating organic fertilizers for agriculture, and produce dairy for a nutritional diet. They are our valued partners in maintaining a healthy ecosystem. Help us create a healthy living environment for cows!
Find us here: www.texasgaushala.com
WHEN: Tuesday Nov 30, 2021 - Monday December 27, 2021
WHERE: Run/Walk wherever you want
- 5K: $25
- 10K: $30
- Set your own goal: $35
- Run/Walk with your family, friends, and loved ones (psstt...this is a great activity to bring your pets along!)
- Run/Walk anywhere! This includes gyms, parks, hiking trails, your neighborhood (just anywhere!)
- Feel free to walk/run alone or join a team. When you register, you will have a choice for joining an existing team or creating a new team.
- You may choose one of the three options
- Set your own goal
- You walk/run your race at your own pace, time it yourself and report the results on or before December 27, 2021.
- For 5K and 10K, report your time. For "Set your own goal" report the dates you walked/ran and the distance you walked/ran.
- You will receive a digital bib after registration. Print and wear the bib during your walk/run.
- Share your pictures on social media using #RunWalk4Cows