The SHS Keep Moving event is your chance to challenge yourself to complete 3.1 miles and then earn 250 Go365 Points! Register today!
This event is for Sickles High School as a way to earn 250 Points in Go365.
1. Sign Up to start your challenge by creating your account or log in to your existing Run Sign Up account.
2. Run or walk 3.1 miles all at once or a half mile or mile at a time before 12/31/22. Use any app you would like to log the distance.
3. Digital Bib... Log in to your RunSignUp account, Under Profile view the SHS Keep Moving section and look at the right hand column options to "View Digital Bib". Print and or Print and Download PDF to your desktop and take some selfies to post on social media or on your RunSignUp SHS Keep Moving Results Page.
4. Post your results and Progress... Log back into you RunSignUp profile and select the SHS Keep Moving under the "Upcoming Races" to view the Challenge website.
5. Click on the "RESULTS" tab on the left side and search for your name.
6. Once your results window comes up, click submit results.
7. Upload your results and post notes about your run or walk.
8. Once you complete 3.1 miles and log your efforts, you will receive a SHS Keep Moving digital badge and then have access to click the Finisher Certificate.
9. Print and Download a PDF of the certificate and upload to your Go365 app. *250 Points will be awarded if you have not exceeded your max annual awards in the Athletic Event category on Go365.
For more information contact Lisa Gaspar.