The 2022 Dirty Project is Saturday, July 9!
We'll be live and in-person starting from King Arthur Flour, 135 U.S. 5 South, Norwich, VT 05055 at 7am.
We are capping the field at 200 riders, so sign up to ride early.
We are keeping the registration fee very low to cover event costs, but we strongly encourage you to fundraise a minimum of $100 via PledgeReg.100% of your donations will support our charity of choice, The Prouty.
A Quick Preview of What You Will Be Up Against
The DP22 is jam-packed with what you love: miles, climbing, and gravel; 87 miles with 9,400+ feet elevation gain, comprises one of the toughest courses incubated by our diabolical minds. We have incorporated many classic DP dirt roads and climbs that have defined the event for 8 years, and added a few new tasty nuggets.
How It Will Work
- Live event: July 9 at 7am.
- Starting and finishing at King Arthur Flour in Norwich, VT (135 U.S. 5 South, Norwich, VT 05055)
- We’ll have GPS files (Ride with GPS and Strava) available to download.
- There will be possible class IV sections, but the course is rideable on a gravel, cross or road bike with 28-cc to 30-cc tires.
- We'll have a few well-timed and deserved rest stops, along with a small finish hang out at King Arthur Flour post-ride.
- We usually have a couple of SAG vehicles on course. Do you know any volunteers for SAG? Let us know!
Registration for The Dirty Project is $25, but all participants are encouraged to meet a fundraising minimum of $100. Needless-to-say, people who ride the DP aren’t generally the type who are satisfied by doing the “minimum” — in 8 years the DP has raised over $400,000 for The Prouty (i.e., Friends of Norris Cotton Cancer Center) to support cancer research! This year we are aiming for $40,000!
Your BikeReg registration will also allow you to setup a PledgeReg page to either donate, to solicit donations, or both.
You can check out our website and social media, and join our Strava club:
PURCHASE A BUFF for $20! 100% of your purchase dollars goes to Friends of Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
We look forward to you joining us!
Founder and Chief Inspiration Officer
Bracket/Division Details & Fees:
Activity Starts: - Activity Ends:Registration opens :Activity type: