Start date: 11/04/2023
Dear gravel riders, soul surfers & anyone who uses the bike to escape time...
It's Heidi Rentz & Zander Ault here...
We are co-creators of The Spirit World 100 & The Cyclist's Menu, gravel cyclists, chefs & party animals. We're so freaking excited to see you in Patagonia, Arizona for a gravel road race that has inspired every aspect of our lives.
The Arizona Borderlands are known for it's rugged, stunning landscapes & views that you'd never guess existed. You have to see it with your own eyes! Throughout the Spirit World 100 & 50 mile courses, you'll climb up + down & around elevations that range between 4,000 - 6,000 feet above sea level. The San Rafael Valleys demanding terrain asks that you keep your head up at all times. It will be bumpy, winds will always be changing their minds, descents will leave you speechless, and climbs will guide you into the Spirit World.
Don't hesitate to reach out with thoughts/questions/ideas... any time. We can't wait to ride bikes and eat food with you this November!
Why does it cost $255 for the 100, 80, AND the 50 mile race? ??
This special event is capped at only 250 riders & we intend to keep it this small. It's our biggest goal to make it feel like an intimate gathering for 4 days of goodness.
We care deeply about inviting you to experience something you haven't experienced before.
You won't be disappointed :)
- Patagonia, AZ is a very small town & has limited resources.
- ?Everything that the town of Patagonia cannot provide, we have designed & brought into town for the weekend.
FOOD & all the other goodness
- The Cyclist's Menu has created a food, beer, & wine lineup that speaks to Southwest, Arizona & will be providing their favorite borderlands food options available.
- Entry includes 3 meals
- ?Friday pre-race dinner
- Saturday pre-race Breakfast
- Special Treats all over the course
- Saturday night Grateful Dead cover band show
- Saturday post-race meal + a frosty cold beer.
- Click 'The Table' for more details on food + beer + wine options.?
- Guided bikes rides: Friday + Sunday
- What meals are Not included throughout the weekend of events?
- ??Nov. 3 Borderlands restoration fundraiser dinner. You can sign up when you registrar on Bikereg.com??
- SUnday, Nov. 6 breakfast
- Entry includes 3 meals
Teeth to the wind,
H & Z
Leave a Comment
You must be signed-in to post a comment for this sportie, or to leave feedback to gamefinder.