Participate in our exciting new addition to the Greenwich Holiday Lighted Tractor Parade evening - the Tractor Parade Holiday Dash!
Run the crowd-lined route of the 7th Annual Holiday Lighted Tractor Parade. Race participants, dressed in festive holiday outfits and costumes AND draped in holiday lights, will run a 1.35mi course while being cheered on by thousands of spectators.
The Tractor Parade Holiday Dash will happen 30 minutes before the start of the 7th Annual Holiday Lighted Tractor Parade.
5:00pm check-in. 5:30pm start. Village of Greenwich. Race start is at the corner of Fisher and Merit. Starting line coordinates: https://maps.app.goo.gl/pCHy6kZSXrYoCQo39 Finish line coordinates: https://maps.app.goo.gl/ok4GtsUecE3EuNn76
All participants must register ONLINE. No walk-ups will be accepted.
- THIS IS AN ALL-WEATHER EVENT
- NOT a sanctioned, official race. This is intended to be fun and entertaining for all. No official times, bibs, ribbons etc.
- Children 12 and under, free
- $10, ages 13 and up
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must be lighted (wearing lights) and are strongly encouraged to be festively dressed (holiday costumes please!)
- No Santas (there is only one Santa permitted the night of the tractor parade and he is on the last float!)
- Strollers, wheelschairs and wagons OK
- No skateboards, rollerblades, bikes etc
- No dogs, absolutely no animals on the race course
- All race participants will receive a commemorative static sticker cling
- Cancellation/refund policy - this race will go on regardless of weather conditions. No refunds.
- All race proceeds benefit the Greater Greenwich Chamber of Commerce, organizer of the Greenwich Holiday Lighted Tractor Parade. All monies raised are used to cover parade event expenses including a scholarship to a graduating Greenwich Central School senior pursuing secondary education in agriculture and other general Chamber expenses. The Greater Greenwich Chamber is a registered 501c6 not-for-profit.
Registration deadline is Thursday, 11/21.