Start date: 06/04/2023
The Sebastian-Vail is hosting an exclusive cycling camp June 4-9, 2023. The camp is an all-inclusive week of fully supported road riding in scenic Vail, Colorado and will be limited to 15 riders. It is geared toward avid cyclists seeking a challenging high-altitude riding experience.
Date: Arrive Sunday June 4, depart Friday June 9.
Ride Schedule - (more detailed agenda available):
- Sunday - Welcome, bike fitting, welcome reception
- Monday - Shake-down ride, Vail to Eagle and back. 55 miles and 2,700ft
- Tuesday - The hills of Avon - lots of climbing with not a lot of miles. 40 miles and 7,000ft
- Wednesday - Vail Pass - a shorter day before the big one. 30 miles and 4,000ft
- Thursday - Copper Triangle - 75 miles and 6,500ft
- Lodging - 5 nights in a Luxury Plaza hotel room
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Daily ride briefing
- Fully supported, daily rides
- Swag Bag
- One 60-minute massage
- Pinarello Bike Rental - $250 for the week
- Additional discounted massage appointments
Full amount is taken at time reservation. A 50% refund will be given for any reason up until February 8, 2023, after which it is non-refundable.
For more information:
Direct Phone (970) 343-2141
Leave a Comment
You must be signed-in to post a comment for this sportie, or to leave feedback to gamefinder.