About The Overland
The Overland is a 55-mile dirt road bicycle race featuring 7,000 feet of climbing, seven sectors of “Vermont pavé” (unmaintained ancient public roads), two well-fortified sag stops, a magnificently scenic route and an awesome party afterwards. It’s the ultimate overland adventure ride. Open dirt roads, amazing scenery and an epic course unlike any you’ve ever ridden before, all within a beautiful Vermont pastoral setting.
The purpose of this race is to promote the wonderful world of overland adventure riding and to benefit the Reading/West Windsor Food Shelf and Ascutney Outdoors, both integral organizations in the event’s host town of Reading/West Windsor.
- Saturday, August 27th, 2022
- Ascutney Outdoors, Ski Tow Road, West Windsor, Vermont
- 54 Miles, 7,000' climbing
- 10 AM Start. Registration opens at 7 AM
- RIDE THE COURSE ANYTIME! Just park at Ascutney Outdoors. NOTE: BUILT-IN SAG STOPS AT Brownsville Butcher & Pantry, Reading / West Windsor Food Shelf, and The South Woodstock Country Store!
Registration opens every year at 10am on New Years Day (Jan 1st, 2022). It fills rapidly. Have your BikeReg account ready to go and set your calendars!
WORRY-FREE REGISTRATION! No refunds whatsoever, however, as with all VO events, if you can’t make it, you may assign your registration to whomever you like. Simply log back into your BikeReg account and change the rider information to your replacement before registration closes prior to the event.
*** By registering for The Overland, you’re agreeing to follow all local and state-mandated guidelines regarding safety and COVID-19. For more info, visit our FAQ page.
Fur more info please visit our website!!!