We miss your smiles, cheers and the family friendly competitions and comradery. We would love for you to join us virtually to say goodbye to our beautiful 2021 Pacific Northwest summer; we are going to wait until 2022 to be in person. Race proceeds and donations will again support healthy children and families in our community through MultiCare's Center for Health Equity and Wellness. Here is how you can join the 14th Annual Summer’s End Fun Run:
1. Register for the Virtual 5k ($20 plus runsignup fees). Register for the Virtual Kashner Jr 2k (Free for 12 and under). Registration packets for both 5K and 2K will be available at multiple Outpatient Physical Therapy and sponsor locations throughout the South King County area the week before the race for those living in King County. Registration closes Sunday September 12th.
2. Create and complete your own 5k or 2k course during Summer’s End Fun Run Week September 18th- 25th. Your time, your place, your pace.
3. Rally around each other on social media and stay connected through Facebook where you can meet fellow SEFR participants, swap training tips and virtual high fives.
4. Get pumped when you pick up your bib and extra swag bag September 13-17th.
5. Celebrate and parade around your house! Share your run results and pictures to encourage others!
Additional Event Details: The 8th annual South King Challenge Race Event will be laying low until our 9th year in 2022. We hope you are staying active and taking care of yourself, we are still in this together, and cheering you on! (Can you hear us cheering?!) See https://www.facebook.com/southkingchallenge for more details.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors MultiCare Health System, Outpatient Physical Therapy, Northwest Tri and Bike & Kashner Orthodontics!