Volo Kids are BACK!!!
The Volo Kids Foundation is on a mission to use to play to build communities of active, resilient, and confident kids.
Volo Kids is back on the field in cities across the country, more excited to play than ever before, and ready to grow!
Help us unlock the #powerofplay for every kid, everywhere by taking part in the Volo Kids Power of Play Virtual 5k Run/Walk.
How it Works
- Register to race here on Runsignup
- Invite your friends!
- Complete your 5K run/walk anywhere, anytime between September 20th and September 26th
- Submit your race results directly through the Runsignup Results Tracker
- Share pictures/videos of your run on social media and tag Volo Kids! #Powerofplay
Your registration fee will go directly to funding free, youth sports programs for kids of all experience levels in 7 cities across America!
All Power of Play Virtual 5K finishers will receive a finisher's medal + SWAG!
- This is a virtual race event, which means you design the course! You can run on a track, treadmill, trail, and everywhere in between!
- To be considered for race prizes, your 5k must be completed continuously, without watch stoppage (those in contention for race prizes may be asked to verify results)
- Submit your race results directly through the Runsignup Results Tracker to be counted as a race finisher & submit a screenshot of from the fitness tracking app of your choice for prize consideration
The Volo Kids Foundation will be awarding prizes to finishers in the following categories:
- Top 3 Fastest Female Finishers*
- Top 3 Fastest Male Finishers*
- Most Creative 5k Course Design**
*Finishers in consideration for prizes will be asked to verify results if they did not already provide screenshots of race results, complete with running time & elapsed time
**Runners must submit a picture/screenshot of their completed 5k course to be considered
Go the Distance for Volo Kids!
If you are unable to participate in the Power of Play Virtual 5K, but still want to support Volo Kids, or if you are signed up to race but want to go the extra mile for the #PowerofPlay you can make a donation to the Volo Kids Foundation HERE !
Supporting a member of Team Volo Kids at the 2021 New York City Marathon?
Visit the Team Volo Kids campaign HERE!