Start date: 06/03/2023
Activities: Special 🚴🏿♂️ event, Bike tour, 10 +/- (Family Friendly) miles, 25 +/- miles, 40 +/- miles, 10+/- (Family Friendly) miles, 63 +/- miles, 100 +/- miles, 10 +/- (Family Friendly) miles, 10, 25, 40 miles, 10, 25, 40, 63 and 100 +/- miles
7th Annual Bicycle Ride
Saturday, June 3, 2023
29763 Eagle Crest Road, Milton, DE 19968
RAIN OR SHINE EVENT - NO REFUNDS
Download the 2023 Flyer by clicking on:
2023 Wheels Flyer Final_3-2-23.pdf
ALL riders must CHECK IN BEFORE starting their route:
- from 6:30 - 7:15 AM for the Century (100+/- mile) Course
- from 7:00 - 7:45 AM for the Metric Century (63+/- mile) Course
- from 7:30 - 8:15 AM for the 40 mile Course
- from 8:00 - 8:45 AM for the 25 mile Course
- from 9:00 - 9:45 AM for the 10 mile "Family Friendly" Course
ALL riders must START their route within the times (in order to insure Event Marshal's are in place and refreshment stops are open):
- from 7:00 - 7:45 AM for the Century (100+/- mile) Course
- from 7:30 - 8:15 AM for the Metric Century (63+/- mile) Course
- from 8:00 - 8:45 AM for the 40 mile Course
- from 9:00 - 9:45 AM for the 25 mile Course
- from 10:00 - 10:45 AM for the 10 mile "Family Friendly" Course
ALL riders must CLEAR ALL COURSES (NO EVENT SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER):
- 12:30 PM for the 10 mile "Family Friendly" and 25 mile Courses
- 1:00 PM for the 40 mile Course
- 1:30 PM for the Metric Century (63+/- mile) Course
- 2:30 PM for the Century (100+/- mile) Course
ALL riders must CHECK IN AFTER completing their route
LUNCH will be served from 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Revelation Brewery will serve alcoholic beverages (must be over 21) from 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
All Riders agree to:
- While on their bicycle, have a properly worn bicycle helmet. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Obey all governmental laws and ordinances.
- Respect private and community property while participating.
- Ride appropriately as a participant in a recreational group event ride involving cyclists of all experience and skill levels. This is not a race.
- Ride in a manner that is courteous to pedestrians, volunteers, cyclists and vehicles they encounter.
- Not use headphones (hearing aids allowed) while on their bicycle.
- Report all accidents and/or injuries involving themselves or others they observe to Event Volunteers as soon as possible.
NO REFUNDS, but:
- Registered Riders may change their course selection for their ride through start time without charge.
- Registered Riders may transfer their on-line registration to another Rider through 5:00pm Tu esday May 30th with a $10.00 charge or in person during the Day of Event CHECK IN times noted above with a $20.00 charge.
Registered Riders will be sent the FINAL ROUTES with RWGPS LINKS for accessing turn-by-turn navigation files and paper cue sheets for their routes during the week prior to the Event. If you have NOT received an email with your route information by June 1, 2023, please email us at email@example.com or call us (302) 645-7449.
NEW THIS YEAR: Each registrant will receive a ticket making them eligible for door prizes that include gift certificates from local restauraunts (various amounts) and local bicycle stores ($100) - Seagreen Bicycles, Lewes Cycle Sports and 302 Bicycles.
ON LINE REGISTRATION: Ends 5:00pm Tuesday May 30, 2023.
DAY OF REGISTRATION: Will be available ($85 Adult and $30 Youth) from 7:30am through 10:00am June 3, 2023.
Your opinion on Wheels for Meals Lewes-Rehoboth (DE) Jack O'Hollaren 2023 Annual Bicycle Ride?
Leave a Comment
You must be signed-in to post a comment for this sportie, or to leave feedback to gamefinder.