We’re back again with the fourth year of the Winter Warrior Challenge, presented by Brooks.
You’re gonna be cold; you’re gonna stay active; and the more you move, the more you're gonna be rewarded.
Complete workouts, collect badges and earn swag to celebrate your achievement.
HOW IT WORKS
Log 4 thirty-minute activities a week (3 for Mini-Warriors) for the first 2 months of 2024. When you hit 32 workouts you unlock the coveted Winter Warrior exclusive mug! (For the Mini Warriors, 27 workouts unlocks a mug.)
Complete 30 minute activities (running, walking, stretching, yoga, skiing, strength training, igloo building) anytime between January 1 and February 29. Log your activities and land on the leaderboard. Get digital badges and a sense of incredible accomplishment.
Be part of a community that stays together and celebrates our wins through the coldest month of the year!
For signing up, you’ll receive…
- A custom, long sleeve tee
- A chance to earn the collectable mug
- Access to our Winter Warrior Strava club
- Support through our Beyond The Pavement Facebook group where we share our journeys
- Over 35 virtual badges to keep you moving forward
- 2 Winter Warrior exclusive Coffee Crawl Group Runs
- Exclusive add-on cross training classes (classes that are exclusive to our WW community, pay an additional fee during the registration process to get signed up.) Space is limited*
- Winter Warrior Strength and Mobility with Char Fitness Club (Tuesdays, eight weeks, 1/2/24-2/20/24 6:30PM)
- Winter Warrior Yoga with Maggie Daviet (Sundays, eight weeks, 1/7/24-2/25/24 9:00AM)
- More opportunities for meet-ups, prizes, shopping opportunities and more throughout the challenge