It's holiday season and we are in the giving mood!!! The Wolfpack and Endurance Race Series are partnering up once again but this time... we are doing it for the KIDS!
Welcome to the Wolfpack Toy Drive and Virtual Miles Challenge presented by Endurance Race Series (yes- we know this is long title, ha).
DECEMEBER 2ND-4TH, 2022- We are excited to be hosting another Virtual Miles Challenge, this time with a Holiday Toy Drive. How does this work you ask? Well, let us explain...
- First and Foremost... this is a FREE challenge for everyone!
- Our Charity Partners- YMCA South Bay and YMCA Encinitas
- All Toys and Monies raised will be split 50/50 between the 2 YMCA's (more details below)
- Virtual Miles Challenge will run from December 2nd- December 4th
- The idea as always- Gain as many miles as possible over a 3 day period. RUN, WALK, HIKE
- Sign up and log your daily totals here in Run Signup
- Daily Leaderboard available
- Donation options available to YMCA
- Prizes Awarded to top 3 Male and Female Finishers
- December 3rd- In Person Holiday Toy Drive Drop Off @ Morley Field (Balboa Park) in San Diego
- Join Us at Morley Field by the Bocce Ball Courts
- Time 8am-12pm
- We will have a 10x20 tent space setup to collect toys
- We will have coffee, donuts, and pastries
- At 9AM we will head out as a group to do a 3 mile course setup in the morley field area
- Come out and run with us or come out and just hang at the tent area for some socialization with your fellow runners.
CHARITY TOY DRIVE: We are excited to partner with the YMCA South Bay and YMCA Encinitas in their efforts to collect toys for their respective holiday children's programs. Here are some toy examples the YMCA is looking for (but not limited too)
- Soccer Balls
- hOT Wheels Cars
- Arts and Craft Supplies
- School Supplies
- Pokeman Cards